We have come up with a smoke detector that is a fire alarm device that senses smoke and issues an audible or visual alarm to alert building occupants of a potential fire. Smoke detectors are typically composed of two main components: a sensor & an alarm. It detects smoke particles & sends a signal to the alarm, which then sounds the warning. They provide an effective means of detecting and warning of fire, allowing occupants to evacuate safely and quickly. Smoke detectors are commonly found in residential & commercial buildings.
- Power supply polarity free input
- Infrared photoelectric sensor
- Dustproof, moth-proof, anti-light interference design
- Stainless steel shield in the chamber
- MCU processing eliminates false alarm
- Network relay output/LED indicating alarm
- SMT manufacture technology