Our Delta Gas Release Panel is a device that controls the release of gas from a fire suppression system. It is typically used in areas where water-based fire suppression systems are not suitable or effective, such as in data centers, museums, or clean rooms. The panel is connected to gas cylinders as well as detectors that monitor the air quality in the protected space. If a fire is detected, the Delta Gas Release Panel releases the appropriate gas, such as carbon dioxide or a clean agent, to suppress the fire.
- Led indications for gas discharge and valve operations
- Zone-wise fire/fault status
- 7-segment display
- Actuator pressure low sensing
- Gas inhibition and instant release facility
- System ON, AC fail, silence visual indications
- Feather touch switches