Our sprinkler annunciation panel is a device that receives signals from an automatic sprinkler system of a building and displays information about the status of the system. It provides both visual & audible alarms in the event of a sprinkler system activation or fault. The panel is typically located in a central location as well as can provide detailed information about the location of the activated sprinkler and the extent of the fire. This Sprinkler Annunciation Panel allows building occupants to be quickly alerted to the presence of a fire and enables fire personnel to respond more effectively to the emergency.
- Fully microprocessor-based digital panel
- 2-200 zone expandable facility
- Fully confirm to IS 2189
- Reset, silence, and lamp test facility
- Extra potential free contact facility
- Zone-wise window facility
- Flashing window indication